Join Our Team!
We’re looking for a reliable company driver to assist Restore Children and Family Services with all transport-related duties.
- Safely transporting Staff and clients to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that traffic rules are followed to avoid violations.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and maintenance.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs as needed.
- Performing other related tasks that could be assigned from time to time.
- High school diploma or at least 5 years of driving experience.
- At least 24 years old
- Valid Driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Ability to utilize maps and GPS systems is a plus.
- Effective communication skills
- Punctual and reliable.
Please submit CV, cover letter and Statement of Faith to email@example.com to apply.