EVERY LITTLE COUNTS
Restore Children and Family Services is a recognized, 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry in both the United States and the Philippines. We’re sustained financially by the support of churches, foundations, religious groups, business and civic partners, and faithful friends.
See how you can directly help child-victims:
Therapy session for one victim $50
- Family visit and activities for victim $100
- Group therapy session for 10-12 victims $300
- Support one trauma specialist $650
- Support one victim social worker $750
- Witness Protection Program $3,000
Monthly or One-Time Gift
Three Ways to Give
- Check payable to Restore CFS (545 N. Bayview Ave., Sunnyvale, CA 94085)
- PayPal (Processing fee applied)
- Donating cryptocurrency is a non-taxable event, meaning you do not owe capital gains tax on the appreciated amount and can deduct it on your taxes. This makes Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency donations one of the most tax efficient ways to support your favorite cause. If you want to learn more about how donating crypto can lower your taxes, check out thegivingblock.com/faq. Talk to a crypto-savvy tax professional or connect with The Giving Block to get connected with one. (We accept the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Zcash (ZEC), Gemini Dollar (GUSD), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Chainlink (LINK), 0x (ZRX), Storj (STORJ), Dai (DAI), Amp (AMP), The Graph (GRT), UMA (UMA), 1inch (1INCH).
545 N. Bayview Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94085, U.S.A
16P Almendras St.
Mabolo Cebu City, Philippines